Great dog photography requires some understanding by the client before a session. Dog photography FAQ information follows. Please read and ask questions to assure a great session with your dog.
Bark at Matt using the Contact Us page.
Dog photography FAQ information
- Have a dog. This is the start to a great session!
- Bring a brush. (And your own grooming implements, too, if you’re going to be in the photos!
- Make sure your dog is walked, peed and pooped before we begin. Bring extra bags just in case!
- If you fully trust your dog off-lead and without a collar this is preferred. I retain the right to say if I’m comfortable (or not comfortable!) with dog or dogs off lead.
- If not and you want clean images with no collar or lead this will require additional photo editing time at an additional charge.
- NO TREATS! Trying to get your dog to respond with treats makes them drool and makes them focus on you, not me. Bring a favorite toy or other squeeky item to keep attention.
- Watch your energy! Be mellow. Be calm. Trust that Matt has your dog’s attention and help him by responding to his commands! Typically he will want you just behind him and to one side or the other.
- Questions? Be sure to ask when you submit your contact form!